True pioneers in their industry, at the core of their ethos is a desire to make a fundamental difference in the world – a sincere belief that driving value is not exclusively about driving profit, rather driving positive outcomes for all stakeholder groups including shareholders, employees, customers, communities - with the ultimate goal of contributing to social and economic growth.
They really are one of a kind – as well as being, a dynamic, rapidly-growing start-up, they also possess an excellent pedigree of leadership from some of the world’s most reputable consulting businesses. All facets combined, they have the benefit of agility, knowledge and networks to successfully tackle one of the biggest challenges in the industry – driving tangible business value from data.
Following a number of recent accomplishments, the consulting arm of this business is planning to double in size in the next 12 months and as such, they are looking for skilled professionals who are keen to have a direct impact on the evolution of their practice.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company working in a cutting-edge domain and is ideal for a like-minded person who would like to be influential in the steps of this business’ journey to becoming a global data asset management business.
The Research Scientist will be the “go-to” expert for identifying opportunities and risks across the business!
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and risks across their services and domains
- Apply statistics, Python, research methods
- In control of the delivery of R&D deliverables (methods, calculations, designs, proof of concepts etc)
Skills / Experience Required
- 1-3 years’ experience (full-time or PhD) working on data science problems
- Statistics/maths, Python and research methods
- Experience manipulating and statistically analysing data
- Visualising results
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to peer review
- Test code systematically (beneficial but not essential)
What we offer
As a valued employee you can expect:
- Great people with a team first ethic
- Meritocratic culture – promotion is based on capability over time served
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements come as standard, not a perk
- Flexibility for you to determine your own career path, with opportunities to explore other areas of the business
- Fast progression and competitive total reward package, compensation is reviewed twice annually
- Discretionary performance-related bonus
- Highly transferable data, digital and consulting skills
- Experienced and commercially driven leadership team
- 25 days annual leave
- Training and development budget for professional development.
- Social events.
- Cycle and run-friendly central London office.