DIRECTOR - STRATEGIC HIRE - PART OF SLT - UK WIDE
Orbition has been retained by a market-leading data solutions and consultancy business that are going through a period of hyper-growth, to add a Director to its Senior Leadership Team.
This is a strategic hire for the organisation and a unique opportunity to run a business for one of the most exciting data consultancies in Europe.
The organisation in question boasts some of the most high-profile clients across a variety of sectors, including; Natwest Group, Lloyds Banking Group, HSBC, Sainsbury’s Bank, Nordea, Atom Bank, HMRC, BP etc
This person will play a pivotal role in growing and developing the business internally, while also being the fact of the business to the organisations they support.
- Experience in multiple areas – Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
- Prior experience of one or multiple core Data & BI Solution
- Project Management skills – Experience of delivering projects across the lifecycle from end to end.
- Senior stakeholder management and interpersonal skills with business/technical focused stakeholders.
- Experience of and capability to discuss client needs for both project delivery and proposal work – translating these into solutions and executing the project.
- Demonstrated ability or experience of building and maintaining client relationships.
- Experience of internal people development.
- Experience of leading people and teams on projects.
- Demonstrated experience of building internal capability and leading propositions and taking new ideas to market.
- Evidence of support, helping and leading sales.
- Flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK
- A high level of drive with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of providing insightful solutions throughout the business.
- The ability to participate effectively in meetings with senior stakeholders.
- A team player who supports, encourages and shares knowledge with others.
- A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision.
- A track record of accurate output and responsibility for elements of project delivery.
- The ability to work as part of an integrated team or on an individual basis.
- Awareness of industry standards, regulations and developments.
If you are currently working in a Data-centric role where customer success is at the heart of all you do, we'd love to hear from you. Please get in touch to have a confidential chat.