Do you want to be part of an organization that will give you a challenge…
But add clear data value whilst doing it?
All whilst working with the latest Data capabilities, that support you and the business to excel?!
Orbition Group have Partnered with a Global E-Commerce Brand who are revolutionizing what it means to be technology first in their field, with Data at the heart of this – they are looking for a Director level Data Architect to make this happen!
My e-commerce client are looking for a Director level Data Architect to come and support their expansion plans as a ‘Technology First’ business. They are investing heavily across all areas of technology, people and processes that will allow them to transform. The role will sit within the Global Data Solutions Team – working across the ever-developing Data Mesh Domain, Business and Platform Teams. This is a core innovative role, giving you the right tools and autonomy to deliver.
The business has clear main aims – Grow the amount of actionable data, drive efficiency, working on mature domains that will help take them one step further in the market.
Data Architect’s average day to day:
- You will be supporting across their move to a data mesh architecture, best practice data development and, consulting with other domains.
- Looking at different components and use cases and piecing them together.
- As part of this innovative Data Domain team – you will be looking at future technologies to invest and be seen as a passionate Technologist, driving data changes across the work fast & prioritize quickly culture.
- The business is diverse, collaborative first, with complete transparency, being emersed in a supportive environment, to help your personal and professional development and daily work.
You’ll have broad experience across:
- Data Mesh Architecture, Databricks
- Kafka, Hadoop, Spark
- Cloud, AWS S3, EMR, Glue, Snowflake
- Containers, Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS.
- Supporting and mentoring junior staff members
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Working across complex environments
Benefits & set-up:
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote role across the US.
- Competitive Salary & Equity.
- Private Healthcare
- 401(k), FSA, HSA, HDHP
- PTO, increasing with service.
- Vast amounts of wider discounts & perks
Interested? Apply, or reach out to myself – Zeta Jhanji, Principal Consultant – Orbition Group: firstname.lastname@example.org