GREENFIELD – SENIOR DATA ENGINEER (FLEXIBLE WORKING)- LONDON - £55 to £70k
Orbition has been retained to work with a pioneering, fast-growing and privately-owned Data and Artificial Intelligence agency, situated at the heart of London’s Tech City.
Currently sitting at 60 people and operating for over 15 years, they help provide innovative solutions to grow their clients’ businesses and monetise their data through data science, data engineering, business intelligence and multi-channel marketing.
Working with small niche businesses, through to large multi-national such as HSBC, M&S Direct, COTY Kingfisher, Merchant wines, Screwfix and strong presence within international trade.
They recently launched several innovative initiatives with their specialist Advisory Board, in Data Ethics, and Data Academy working with some of the most prominent and prestigious industry leaders, to solve some of the ethical challenges currently faced.
They are investing significantly in these over the coming year and look to launch both initiatives in 2022 to become the industry standard, and help develop and influence the Data sector for the next generation of data specialists.
As a result of their recent success and a fantastic period of growth, they are looking to secure 2 Data engineers. This position is team-focused, working on a variety of projects giving a holistic view of the process, allowing you to work collaboratively and see the bigger picture.
You must be enthusiastic, passionate, and motivated, with a solution-focused attitude and a willingness to take ownership and risks.
Technical Skills Essential
- Knowledge and experience of Python programming
- Experience in working with SQL
And at least 2 of the following:
- Built and maintained at least two automated ETL processes for at least a month
- Created at least one lambda/cloud/serverless function on AWS/Azure/GCP)
- At least 3 months of experience using any of the following technologies: Docker, Airflow, Kafka, Kubernetes, SQS
- Salary £55- 70k (based on experience)
- Unlimited paid annual leave …. (That’s right, UNLIMITED)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible, Agile, and remote working available
- Salary sacrifice schemes, including cycle and childcare
Get in touch with Nathan Steels or hit apply and we’ll be in touch