£30,000 to £40,000 (depending on skills and experience)
(Please note: you must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship)
Based in the North West Orbitions client are one of the country’s fastest growing Retail and Ecommerce companies in the UK.
Having recently been joined by one of the Data IQ Top 100, and the inception of a new 30 strong, analytics team, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and thriving business.
The company boasts a strong and leading data academy, to push training and development, but they also run a peer-to-peer coaching/mentor scheme, which you will be asked to contribute too and participate in.
This scheme is aimed to utilise the team’s wealth of skills and help to drive a data excellence culture, whilst allowing you to up skill.
As part of the new expansion, they are looking to take on a Digital Analyst, someone who can drive improvements and insight to the marketing and customer department by using meaningful analytics and understanding their customer base.
You will use the data to conduct analysis, build and maintain reports/dashboards both static and adhoc and be the subject matter expert for the team.
- Understand business questions and challenges from business users and use insights to drive action.
- Prepare and analyse data to answer the business questions
- Extract insights from data analysis to communicate the answers to the business questions, iterating as required, and then release them to business users.
- Adhere to, champion, and seek to improve Enterprise Data Products and Insight processes and best practices.
- Providing coaching, support and guidance to data analysts, contributing to building data analyst capabilities to meet the requirements of Enterprise Data Products and Insight and business needs.
- 2 years+ experience in analysis / data science
- Experience with campaign data, and Google Analytics a plus
- Strong presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working in a dynamic marketing department with customer focussed analysis
- Ability to build trust and rapport with business users
- Ability to explain data, dashboard, and data science and recommendations clearly and succinctly
- Skilled in requirements gathering/analysis
- Ability to cleanse, manipulate, and analyse data with tools/languages such as Excel, SQL, and Alteryx
- Successful delivery of reports using different reporting tools such as Business Objects and/or Excel
- Experience with dashboarding tools such as Tableau, Qlik, and/or Power BI a plus
- Experience delivering as part of an Agile team preferred
- Aptitude and attitude for increasing technical skills
- Excellent critical thinking and solution creation skills
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in effectively managing a range of tasks and priorities, simultaneously
This role will operate remotely but there will be some expectation to attend office HQ (as defined by the company).