Full Stack Engineer
Our client is the world’s first data performance company, reinventing the way that organisations manage and value their data to drive ground-breaking digital transformation for their clients.
True pioneers in their industry, at the core of their ethos is a desire to make a fundamental difference in the world – a sincere belief that driving value is not exclusively about driving profit, but rather driving positive outcomes for all stakeholder groups including shareholders, employees, customers, communities - with the goal of contributing to social and economic growth.
They really are one of a kind – as well as being, a dynamic, rapidly-growing start-up, they also possess an excellent pedigree of leadership from some of the world’s most reputable consulting businesses. All facets combined, they have the benefit of agility, knowledge, and networks to successfully tackle one of the biggest challenges in the industry – driving tangible business value from data.
They are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to take part in a greenfield project to span several years with multiple release milestones. This is a chance to join early and shape a fast-growing dev team with high autonomy and freedom.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company working in a cutting-edge domain and is ideal for a like-minded person who would like to be influential in the steps of this business’ journey to becoming a global data asset management business.
- Possess a strong understanding of React UI Design and Dev skills ideally with some NodeJS.
- Strong Knowledge of React Typescript Frontend Skills are essential
- Knowledge of NextJS
- Experience translating designs to React
- Knowledge of React Query
- Knowledge of TRPC
What they offer
As a valued employee you can expect:
- Great people with a team-first ethic
- Meritocratic culture – promotion is based on capability over time served
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements come as standard, not a perk
- Flexibility for you to determine your own career path, with opportunities to explore other areas of the business
- Fast progression and competitive total reward package, compensation is reviewed twice annually
- Discretionary performance-related bonus
- Highly transferable data, digital and consulting skills
- Experienced and commercially driven leadership team
- 25 days annual leave
- Training and development budget for professional development.
- Social events.
- Cycle and run-friendly central London office.
Interested? Apply, or reach out to myself – Emily Cawley, Researcher – firstname.lastname@example.org